“Adjacent to Pullman Jakarta Central Park, Central Park Mall was inaugurated on 09 September 2009 (09-09-09) with approximately 188,077 sqm floor areas (exclude parking area) with a leasable area of 125,626 sqm, Central Park is a part of the Integrated Mega Projects of Podomoro City with a total land area of 22 hectares.
Several World-Class Consultants also participated included in the construction of Central Park Mall, among others; DP Architect Singapore as the principle and Architecture Consultant, DYXY (USA) as an Interior Design, Bennit Design Group – USA as a Landscape Consultant and PT. Total Bangun Persada Indonesia as a Main Contractor.
Targeting the upper middle consumers, Central Park Mall presents Extraordinary Anchor Tenant in Indonesia such as the largest Sogo in Indonesia with an area of 22,000 sqm and 4 stories high, Carrefour with an area of 10,000 sqm, Indonesia’s second largest cinema blitzmegaplex which has 10 auditoriums with a total capacity of 1905 seats. The Ten auditoriums consist of eight regular auditorium with a capacity of 172 seats to 393 seats.
Central Park Mall also presents the largest Gramedia Bookstore in Indonesia with a potential of about 60,000 students from four universities located surrounded Central Park. The other Anchor Tenants such as Celebrity Fitness, Fun World, Best Denki and hundreds of Extraordinary Fashion brands that will satisfy all kinds of needs of Central Park customers such as Furla, Aigner, Armani Jeans, Hugo Boss, Boss Orange, Mango, Zara, Topman Topshop, He by Mango, Versace Collection, Tommy Hilfiger, New Look, Bershka, Stardivarius, Marks & Spencer, Dorothy Perkins and many more. To complete the apetite journey, Central Park Mall presents famous delightful tenants such as The Duck King, Penang Bistro, Carl’s Junior, Burger King, Sushi Tei, Tokio Kitchen, May Star, Shabuya, Braun Buffel, Cotton On etc.
Central Park Mall is a Multi International Awards Shopping Center. Since it was opened last 2009, Central Park Mall was awarded by many International Organizations as follows:
1. ASIA PACIFIC PROPERTY AWARDS 2011
– Highly Commended Retail Development in ASIA PACIFIC
– Best Retail Development in INDONESIA
2. GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL INDONESIA
– Pilot Project of Greenship Building Existing Version 1.0
3. ICSC – ASIA PACIFIC SHOPPING CENTER AWARDS 2011
– Finalist of ‘The Best Innovative Design & Development of a New Retail Project’
4. WORLD ARCHITECTURE FESTIVAL AWARDS 2011
– Shortlisted for a World Architecture Festival Award in the Shopping (inc mixed use) and Shopping centers (large) category
5. ASIA PACIFIC PROPERTY AWARDS 2012
– Five Star of Best Public Services Development in ASIA PACIFIC
– Highly Commended of Best Mixed-Use Development in ASIA PACIFIC
– Highly Commended of Best Retail Development in ASIA PACIFIC
6. MARKPLUS SHOPPERS INSIGHT AWARDS 2012
– Gold Awards of Best Overall Performance Upper Medium Shopping Center
– Gold Awards of Best Facility Upper Medium Shopping Center
– Gold Awards of Best Hospitality Upper Medium Shopping Center
Those prestigious achievements expected will strenghten the position of Central Park Mall as The EXTRAORDINARY SHOPPING ICON in Asia.
Pullman Jakarta Central Park ☆☆☆☆☆
Podomoro City Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav. 28 , 11470 Jakarta
Tel: + 62 (21) 29 20 00 88
Fax: + 62 (21) 29 20 00 99
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com